background

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"Mothy"

Maci caught this gigantic moth and her and Reghyn had it prisoner in her metal lunchbox...and then they let it loose in her room...I tried to explain to them that if they don't put it back outside it was going to die, as I walked away they were having a conversation about the pros and cons of letting it go back outside...here is the end of the conversation: Maci says "Reghyn, I think we are just going to have to do this, I'm sorry, but I don't want Mothy to die" Reghyns says "ok Maci, your right, but we will always remember him, right!?" and Maci says "oh Reghyn your are right, we will always remember him, what a good Moth" and together they say "good bye Mothy" as they somberly walk to the door to set him free...ahhhhhh, I almost peed my pants...

1 comment: