background

Monday, June 21, 2010

Grandkitties











Our cat, Rapunzel, had babies about 7 weeks ago. For anyone who knows me, knows that I always said a good cat was a dead cat...probably because I am VERY allergic...but this stray little cat showed up one day and it was starving so I felt bad and began feeding it, thinking it could live outside only and help with the mice problem...well...this cat and I should have had a bit of a "talk" apparently because we discovered she was pregnant one day. Weeks later she had somehow snuck in and had 4 baby kitties in our bedroom closet...ugh!!! To be honest I felt somehow responsible for these innocent little babies and have become quite attached to them. They are just starting to come out of the shed and spend some time playing. This morning I took some pictures of my "grandkitties"...Rosie, Kevin, Rapunzel Jr. and Puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment